Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney- Multiple Offices
Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi LLP (LFLM) is a well-established Workers’ Compensation law firm with a strong presence across California. We are seeking talented attorneys who are motivated, dedicated, and eager to work in a flexible, family-friendly environment. With 11 offices statewide, we offer a supportive and collaborative work culture that promotes growth and success. Excellence, client care, and employee well-being are at the core of our values.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide top-notch legal representation to our esteemed clients, delivering high-quality and cost-effective solutions.
- You will handle a case file from inception, including depositions and trials when necessary.
- You will create a plan of action and move the case file to resolution.
- You will have the opportunity to engage in business development and marketing activities, contributing to the growth and success of our firm.
- Advancement into partnership ranks is our goal for our attorneys.
Who You Are:
- You hold a license to practice law in the state of California.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a practicing attorney.
- We are seeking candidates with excellent communication, research, and analytical skills.
- Related insurance claims experience and Subrogation experience are a plus; but not necessary.
- We value diversity, inclusivity, and congeniality in our office.
What We Offer:
Join us at LFLM and embark on a fulfilling and prosperous legal career. We are committed to your professional growth, offering opportunities for continued legal education, seminars, and the chance to contribute to timely articles. Be part of a team that values your expertise, promotes a family-friendly environment, and encourages your success.
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible work arrangements are available and some travel may be required.
- We offer one of the most lucrative bonus packages in the state, and competitive compensation.
- Other Benefits include:
- Life, Medical, Dental/Vision, Long-Term Disability insurances
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Base Salary: $76,000.00 – $135,000 per year
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi, LLP.